Badminton CCA nurtures students into resilient and effective all-rounders through our bi-weekly training and the various programmes put in place throughout the year. Besides learning basic badminton skills, players do weekly runs to build their physical and mental strength. Tactical application and game management are taught to enable players to perform to their best ability during competitions.
Players are also given opportunities to develop leadership skills when they help in organising CCA-based and school-based events.
Our team is a close-knit family that encourages one another through their journey together as players strive for excellence both in their CCA and studies.
- To develop resilence and team-spirit in every player.
- To cultivate in every player to lead a healthy and active lifestyle beyond secondary school education.
- To develop an appreciation of badminton and proficiency in playing it as a sport.
- National School Games North Zone Inter-Schools Badminton Tournament
- CHIJ SJC Badminton Tournament – exposure to competitive badminton, application of tactics and techniques
- Annual Badminton Training Camp – honing of skills and tactics for competitive matches, discussions on healthy lifestyle habits as an athlete
- Inter-Level Mini-League Competition – promote team spirit and let the players from different levels to better know one another