Parent Support Group
Partners in Education to provide quality and holistic education
- Positive partnership between parents and school.
- Opportunities for parents to volunteer, share and contribute knowledge and time for pupils’ benefit.
- Opportunities for parents to network and support one another.
PSG Executive Committee 2016 - 2017
Mrs. Anita Cheok
|Ms. Iris Quek
Mr. Terence Teo
|Mrs. Lesley Devaser
|Ms. Jacklyn Ting
|Ms. Josephine Chia
|Ms. Junko Osmura
We need you as:
- An informed parent is a child’s best advocate between her and the School, so do come forward to give your support and participation.
- Our PSG and the School have worked in unison for many of the past events in promoting a positive link between the School, students, teachers and parents.
- Fund raising is also an active aspect of our PSG and with the parents and students strong enthusiasm we have always managed to contribute to the School’s Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) and will continue to do so.
- Journey with your child through the PSG, connect with your child and her School and show her you care about her.
- You can dedicate your services either to our monthly meetings or to our various subcommittee programmes.
Please join us! Click here to download the form for Parents Support Group, and submit to the school general office during office hours upon completion.
Keen to find out more about the various events and programmes of the SJC-PSG? Check out the following link to find out more.